underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Tuesday, 22 January 2008
Tuesday, January 22, 2008

"This is rather hard to do!"

Yes this save is rather hard to do. Played soccer again yesterday with the usual. That night solely belong to the keepers. Alex, Me & Wei Ming were absolutely brilliant. Alex merely let in 4 goals that night, Me with 6 goals while Wei Ming let in so many...but he made some superb moves. While Alex slid around, usind his 2m height to his advantage while Wei Ming used his basketball skills. I dove into concrete again. Pain...pain...& more pain.But I'm still happy!

& tommorrow will be another council meeting with my committee.

I hope I'm not meeting the entire council. Can't tolerate certain people right now for their decisions.

I will AVENGE MY MOTHER!!!

LAME...

Till tommorrow...Sayonara...


about/
credits/
past/