underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Sunday, 27 January 2008
Sunday, January 27, 2008

Screwed up again.
Now I can add Ham to my list of people who hate me

The List of people who hate me...

1)My mum
2)my first sister
3)that malay boy from JSPS
4)the indian guy from CBSS
5)quite alot of my batchmate NCOs
6)Samantha
Now there's number seven...

Why the hell do I keep screwing up?

Your Power Element is Wood

Your power colors: green and brown

Your energy: generative

Your season: spring

Like a tree, you are always growing and changing.
And while your life is dynamic, you are firmly grounded.
You have high morals and great confidence in yourself and others.
You have a wide set of interests, and you make for intersting company.
What's Your Power Element?


& I'm suppose to be this?

Yeah right.


about/
credits/
past/