underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Monday, 14 January 2008
I don't know
Monday, January 14, 2008

"Success is Hard to get"

It's the start of a new week. So much to do, so little time. Settled with my Maths Assignment 15, Integration as well as Tutorial 16B. I'll probably do the Maths Holiday Assignments over the next few days, in case my work is lost forever. But other subjects seem to be doing fine. That's a relief.

Been struggling with the concept of Market Failure, although externalities seem easy enough. Still, revision...revision..revision. & Chemistry has been a joy...I love Organic Chemistry.

Le Committee had their 1st meeting today. & we've already settled our programmes, both wet & dry weather. All we need is teacher's approval & we're set to move ahead. I guess I'm more enthusiatic about the Finale committee since the event is one of my specialities.

Tommorrow's Tuesday & it will be a good day, since I did my homework(I believe so)

& I've realised, it's been 2 weeks since I spoke a word to her. Did I really mean it when I said,"....(full name & in caps)...., I Hate You" over MSN?.

I don't know anymore.

Can I say that I wished I never met her, so that I would have never fallen for her?

Don't Know anymore


about/
credits/
past/