underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Monday, 3 December 2007
Monday, December 03, 2007

ShuHan, you were right. There will be people who would remember.

On the stroke of midnight, an entire bunch of people spammed my MSN until it hanged.

Sarah, JiaMing, Agnetta, Rusydia, Anthea...
(the list goes on ok)

& Cheryl insist on saying it today(I'm still waiting haha)

Today Elisa said hi & happy birthday...

A lot of people remembered afterall.

After 3 years, finally someone remembers.
& suddenly it feels so much easier to move on. But the pain is still there & I doubt it will go away. But a bit more time & Kahn will return.

To all those people who told me to not give up,thanks...

& to those who remembered, thanks.

Even more people remembered in the day..
Alex & Zul were the latest.
& of course Jasmine Toh!!

& apparently Cristyavo Lexoir remembered as well
(my online friend who is damn chio & is from Germany)

& I got a damn cute e-card from Shu Han
very kawaii!!!

THANK YOU SHU HAN!!!
officially she has made my day...

I deserately want it to be 6pm..
So that I can go NYP..(spy on chiobu??)
More & more soccer!!!

& I may actually come tommorrow for the meeting...


about/
credits/
past/